This Irish Cream Whipped Cream is slightly sweet and extra boozy. It’s the perfect homemade whipped cream with just a little kick to get this party started.
I think most of us would agree that anything homemade is always the best. And this Irish Cream Whipped Cream is no difference. It is essentially a homemade whipped creamed spiked with Bailey’s Original Irish Cream Liqueur. It is sweet, creamy and has a hint of chocolate from the liqueur.
What to serve Irish Cream Whipped Cream with:
- Serve it with your favorite Irish coffee or just coffee.
- Serve it with hot chocolate for a creamy boozy kick.
- Add it on top of pies, cobblers, cheesecakes, even ice cream sundaes.
The options are endless and this basic recipe takes just 5 minutes to prepare.
Irish Cream Whipped Cream Recipe
Irish Cream Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar ((see note 1))
- 2 tablespoon Irish cream
- Add heavy whipping cream, and sugar to your stand mixer bowl.
- Beat with the whisk attachment on medium speed until the mixture thickens slightly.
- Stream in the Irish cream and continue to beat until stiff peak forms.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- If you prefer whipped cream on the sweeter side, use up to ¼ cup of granulated sugar.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Recipe can easily be halved for a smaller amount.