This Irish Cream Whipped Cream is slightly sweet and extra boozy. It’s the perfect homemade whipped cream with just a little kick to get this party started.
I think most of us would agree that anything homemade is always the best. And this Irish Cream Whipped Cream is no difference. It is essentially a homemade whipped creamed spiked with Bailey’s Original Irish Cream Liqueur. It is sweet, creamy and has a hint of chocolate from the liqueur.
What to serve Irish Cream Whipped Cream with:
- Serve it with your favorite Irish coffee or just coffee.
- Serve it with hot chocolate for a creamy boozy kick.
- Add it on top of pies, cobblers, cheesecakes, even ice cream sundaes.
The options are endless and this basic recipe takes just 5 minutes to prepare.
Irish Cream Whipped Cream Recipe
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar (see note 1)
- 2 tablespoon Irish cream
Add heavy whipping cream, and sugar to your stand mixer bowl.
Beat with the whisk attachment on medium speed until the mixture thickens slightly.
Stream in the Irish cream and continue to beat until stiff peak forms.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
- If you prefer whipped cream on the sweeter side, use up to 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Recipe can easily be halved for a smaller amount.