Get ready for summer with these No Bake Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Bites, made with a no bake Oreo crust and a creamy, cheesy filling that sets in the freezer. Forget your stove and your oven, this easy no bake Oreo cheesecake recipe is where it’s at!
I’m gearing up for summer over here with some cool (literally) recipes. First up, these No Bake Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Bites are for you, Oreo lovers, cheesecake lovers, chocolate lovers, creamy and delicious dessert lovers. So basically all of you, I hope, since you’re here reading a food blog that’s pretty much all about desserts.
These creamy no bake Oreo cheesecake bites are the easiest of dessert to make, ever, period. You don’t need to turn on any stove or oven. There’s a little bit of beating and creaming but you really can’t go wrong. The most difficult part of making this recipe is resisting the temptation to snack on all of the Oreo cookies. If you can do that, you’re golden.
How to make No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Bites
- Ground the entire package of Oreo cookies, filling and all, in a food processor. Transfer the ground cookies to a mixing bowl and save 1 cup for the filling.
- Add melted butter to the ground Oreo and mix with a fork.
- Pour the Oreo mixture into a parchment lines square baking pan.
- Use the back of a measuring cup to press it down evenly and tightly into a crust. Set aside until ready to use, it doesn’t matter too much whether you keep it in the fridge, freezer or counter at this point. We will freeze the whole thing in the end.
- In a stand mixer bowl, beat the heaving whipping cream with vanilla extract and half the sugar. When the whipped cream is stiff and ready, transfer it to a small bowl and store in the refrigerator.
- In the same stand mixer bowl, without washing, add the cream cheese and remaining sugar and beat until creamy.
- Then add the whipped cream back into the mixing bowl with the cream cheese mixture along with the Oreo crumbs set aside earlier.
- Set the mixer on stir to mix your filling together.
- Pour the Oreo cheesecake filling on top of the Oreo crust set in the square baking pan earlier.
- Use a spatula to spread out the filling into an even layer and freeze the cheesecake until the filling sets completely, 6 – 8 hours or overnight. Allow it to thaw 10 – 15 minutes until soft enough to slice into bite size pieces with a sharp knife.
These no bake cheesecake bites can be stored in the freezer until ready to serve. Be sure to use an airtight container so they don’t absorb any funky freezer smell. Before serving, allow the cheesecake bites to thaw 5 – 10 minutes so they soften up a bit.
What are you baking up this summer? Do you avoid the oven or do you turn the AC on for the love of baking?
For the Oreo Lovers
- Chocolate Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Vanilla Oreo Cupcakes
- No Bake Ice Cream Pie (with an Oreo crust)
More Easy No Bake Recipes
If you make this recipe, please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it and don’t forget to tag me @wildwildwhisk on Instagram. I’d love to see what’s cooking up in your kitchen. Cheers!
This recipe was originally published on 5/31/2018. The recipe has been updated to include metric measurements. The post has also been updated with process photos and a video to help you in the kitchen.
No-Bake Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Bites
- 3 oz unsalted butter ((85 g, melted))
- 1 package of Oreo ((405 g))
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream ((240 g))
- 1 lb cream cheese ((454 g))
- ½ cup granulated sugar ((90 g, divided))
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract ((4 g))
- Ground the Oreo finely in a food processor, reserve 1 cup to mix with the filling, add the rest to a medium mixing bowl to use for crust.
- Brush an 8”x8” square baking pan with some melted butter, line the pan with parchment paper such that the ends drape over the side. Brush with some more butter and line with another piece of parchment paper crosswise.
- Add the rest of the melted butter to the ground Oreo in the mixing bowl, use a fork to to stir together.
- Pour the crumbs into the prepared baking pan and press tightly and evenly using the bottom of a measuring cup. Refrigerate to firm up while you prepare the filling.
- Beat the heavy cream with ¼ cup of sugar and the vanilla extract until stiff peak forms, set aside.
- Cream the cream cheese with a ¼ cup of sugar until creamy.
- Add the whipped cream and the reserved cup of Oreo crumbs into the bowl with the cream cheese and stir until evenly distributed.
- Pour the filling into the baking pan over the crust, use a spatula to even out the layer.
- Cover with plastic and freeze overnight or until completely set.
- Allow the whole cheesecake to thaw at room temperature for 10 - 15 minutes before cutting.
- Store in the freezer until ready to serve.
- Allow cheesecake bites to thaw 5 - 10 minutes before serving.
Shop The Recipe Tools
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting my blog.