Get ready for summer with these No-Bake Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Bites! It’s so easy to make, you don’t even have to turn on any stove or oven. It’s creamy, it’s cheesy, it’s chocolaty, and it will keep you cool.
I’m gearing up for summer over here with some cool (literally) recipes. First up, these No-Bake Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Bites are for you, Oreo lovers, cheesecake lovers, chocolate lovers, creamy and delicious dessert lovers. So basically all of you, I hope, since you’re here reading a food blog that’s pretty much all about desserts.
These creamy no-bake cookies and cream cheesecake bites are the easiest of dessert to make, ever, period. You don’t need to turn on any stove or oven. There’s a little bit of beating and creaming but you really can’t go wrong. The most difficult part of making this recipe is resisting the temptation to snack on all of the Oreo cookies. If you can do that, you’re golden.
No-Bake Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Bites Recipe Tips and Tricks
- Don’t take out the filling from the Oreo cookies, ground them in a food processor filling and all.
- If you’re using a stand mixer to beat the whipped cream and cream the cream cheese, make the whipped cream first, then scoop it out into another bowl. In the same stand mixer bowl without washing, cream the cream cheese. Then add the whipped cream back in along with the Oreo crumbs and set the mixer on stir to mix your filling.
- You will want to freeze the cheesecake until the filling completely sets before cutting into little bites. However, you don’t want to cut it straight from the freezer because it would be frozen rock hard. So allow it to thaw until soft enough to slice into bite size pieces.
- Store in the freezer in an airtight container to ensure it doesn’t absorb the freezer essence.
- Allow the cheesecake bites to thaw 5 – 10 minutes before serving as well.
Love Oreo? Check out these Cookies and Cream Cupcakes.
More Easy No-Bake Recipes
If you make this recipe, please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it and don’t forget to tag me @wildwildwhisk on Instagram. I’d love to see what’s cooking up in your kitchen. Cheers!
- 3 oz unsalted butter - melted
- 1 package of Oreo
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar - divided
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Ground the Oreo finely in a food processor, reserve 1 cup to mix with the filling, add the rest to a medium mixing bowl to use for crust.
Brush an 8”x8” square baking pan with some melted butter, line the pan with parchment paper such that the ends drape over the side. Brush with some more butter and line with another piece of parchment paper crosswise.
Add the rest of the melted butter to the ground Oreo in the mixing bowl, use a fork to to stir together.
Pour the crumbs into the prepared baking pan and press tightly and evenly using the bottom of a measuring cup. Refrigerate to firm up while you prepare the filling.
Beat the heavy cream with 1/4 cup of sugar and the vanilla extract until stiff peak forms, set aside.
Cream the cream cheese with a 1/4 cup of sugar until creamy.
Add the whipped cream and the reserved cup of Oreo crumbs into the bowl with the cream cheese and stir until evenly distributed.
Pour the filling into the baking pan over the crust, use a spatula to even out the layer.
Cover with plastic and freeze overnight or until completely set.
Allow the whole cheesecake to thaw at room temperature for 10 - 15 minutes before cutting. Store in the freezer until ready to serve. Allow cheesecake bites to thaw 5 - 10 minutes before serving.
Shop The Recipe Tools
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting my blog.