1. I make the cupcake batter using just a hand whisk. You can use an electric mixer as well, just be sure to not overmix the batter.
2. Best enjoy within 1 – 2 days, but you can store cupcakes in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
3. Let cupcakes come to room temperature before serving if stored in the fridge.
4. I used a food processor to puree the fresh strawberry and ground the freeze-dried strawberry, but a blender should also work if you don’t have a food processor.
5. Red food color is optional for a more visible pink cake batter.