Deliciously boozy Irish Cream Infused Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies with green and gold mint chips are perfect this St. Patrick's Day or any day during cookie cocktail hour.
1. I usually prepare cookie dough the night before and refrigerate overnight.
2. If refrigerating overnight, line a large baking sheet or container with parchment paper, portion the dough with a large ice cream scoop right out of the mixer into this prepared container. Cover well and refrigerate.
3. I would even do this if I plan to refrigerate the dough for more than an hour. The cookie dough will harden in the fridge and becomes difficult to scoop if you lose track of time.
4. Cooking time is 15 mins per batch.
5. Store cookies in an air tight container on the counter for up to 5 days.