Irish Cream Whipped Cream
This Irish Cream Whipped Cream is slightly sweet and extra boozy. It’s the perfect homemade whipped cream with just a little kick to get this party started.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 2 cups
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar (see note 1)
- 2 tablespoon Irish cream
Add heavy whipping cream, and sugar to your stand mixer bowl.
Beat with the whisk attachment on medium speed until the mixture thickens slightly.
Stream in the Irish cream and continue to beat until stiff peak forms.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
- If you prefer whipped cream on the sweeter side, use up to 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Recipe can easily be halved for a smaller amount.
Serving: 21g | Calories: 72kcal