These three ingredient Coconut Truffles are the easiest treat in the world to make. They are smooth, creamy and so so delicious. The ingredient list couldn’t be less complicated and they will disappear quicker than you could put them on the table.
Servings: 22 truffles
- 1 can unsweetened coconut cream (13.5 oz, only use the top cream portion)
- 1 bag dark chocolate melting wafer (10 oz)
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
Refrigerate the can of coconut cream the night before to separate the top cream from the liquid. Scoop the cream out of the can using a spoon, leaving all of the clear liquid behind.
Add the coconut cream to a heat proof glass bowl along with the chocolate melting wafer, heat the bowl over a simmering pot of water until the chocolate melts, stirring with a spatula. Turn off the heat and continue to stir until smooth. Allow the bowl to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for 1.5 - 2 hours.
When the chocolate truffle mixture solidifies but still malleable, take it out of the fridge and portion into 1” balls with a small ice cream scoop.
Add sweetened shredded coconut to a small bowl. Roll the coconut truffles in the coconut to cover completely.
Serve immediately or keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Use the left over coconut water from the can to make smoothies.
- The coconut top cream on its own weighs about 7 oz.
- Refrigerate any left over and serve straight from the fridge.
Serving: 26g | Calories: 121kcal