Strawberry Dump Cake
This Strawberry Dump Cake is super quick and easy, yet made totally from scratch. It is delicious on its own but even better with a scoop or two of ice cream on top, a perfect dessert for strawberry season.
Servings: 8 people
- 2 cup frozen strawberry (283 g, 10 oz)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar (12 g)
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (204 g)
- 2/3 cup powder sugar (67 g)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (2 g)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (4 g)
- 4 oz unsalted butter (113 g, melted and cooled)
- 1/4 cup milk (61 g, room temperature)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (2 g)
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Butter a glass baking dish, 9”x9” or equivalent. Add strawberry to the baking dish and toss with 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, powder sugar, salt and baking powder. Layer the dry ingredient mixture over the strawberries in the baking dish.
In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, milk and vanilla extract. Pour this over the top as evenly as possible. Use a fork to gently toss the wet and dry ingredients together until fairly well mixed.
Bake for 40 minutes until the top is lightly brown and the cake is cooked through, a toothpick inserted in the middle should come out clean.
Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream.
Serving: 92g | Calories: 244kcal