Mango Peach Smoothie
Start the day or recharge your battery midday with this delicious and refreshing tropical Mango Peach Smoothie. This smoothie is easy to make, packed full of fresh fruits, and tastes just like a tropical vacation.
- Half a banana
- 1 cup peach about 1 medium peach
- 1 cup mango about 1 yellow mango
- ½ cup coconut milk or liquid or your choice, more if needed
- ½ teaspoon bee pollen optional
- ½ cup chopped mango or sliced peach
- Half a banana sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted coconut chips
Add ingredients for smoothie in the blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Use additional liquid for a thinner smoothie.
Transfer to a bowl or a tall glass. Garnish with toppings if making a smoothie bowl.
- You can use a mix of frozen fruits and fresh fruits, all frozen fruits, or all fresh fruits.
- Frozen fruits or at least a mix of frozen/fresh are recommended if you’re planning to make a smoothie bowl.
- Adjust the amount of coconut milk or liquid ingredient in the recipe to get your desired smoothie consistency.
- You can use canned coconut milk for a richer smoothie but it will be much higher in calories.
Serving: 498g | Calories: 235kcal