Almond Flour Pancakes
Looking for soft, fluffy, delicious pancakes that aren’t made with wheat flour? These Almond Flour Pancakes will satisfy your brunch cravings and are ridiculously easy to make!
Servings: 5 pancakes
- 1 cup Blue Diamond Almond Flour packed, 143 g
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar packed, 27 g
- A pinch of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup milk any kind: regular milk, almond milk, etc., room temperature, 65 g
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter melted and slightly cooled, 27 g
- 1 teaspoon pure almond extract
- Sliced almond optional for garnish
- Maple syrup for serving
Microwave the butter for about 30 seconds and let cool slightly.
Beat together the melted butter, milk, eggs, and almond extract in a medium mixing bowl until smooth.
Add almond flour, sugar, salt and baking powder to the bowl and whisk together until a smooth batter forms.
Melt a very small pat of butter in a skillet over medium low heat or simply brush some melted butter on it for a light coverage. Add a third cup of batter to the skillet. Even out the batter using a spatula if needed.
Cook for about 3 minutes until bubbles form on the top and the edges start to dry up. Check to make sure the bottom doesn’t burn quickly and adjust the heat level as needed.
Flip the pancake over and cook for another 3 minutes or so until the other side is also golden brown.
Remove the cooked pancake and continue cooking until finished. You can keep the pancakes warm in the oven set at the lowest temperature or warming tray if desired while cooking the rest of the batter.
- This recipe makes 5 pancakes about 4” - 5” in size.
- To make these keto, substitute brown sugar for a keto friendly sweetener.
Serving: 64g | Calories: 209kcal